Jungfraujoch Day tour from Bern by limo, train and helicopter
Unique day tour to Jungfraujoch in the ❤️ of Switzerland with limousine, helicopter and train.
The view and adventure platform at 3454 meters above sea level, a majestic backdrop of ice, snow and rock with breathtaking far-sightedness. Only bookable here, an unforgettable experience.
You fly from the heliport Gsteigwiler with a magnificent view of the Jungfrau region directly to the Jungfraujoch (3454 Meter) Top of Europe. After an individual stay on the Jungfraujoch, travel by train (from the highest railway station in Europe) back to Interlaken. incl. Transfer from and to your Hotel in Bern.
Private tour and best price per person if you book for 5 people.
The feasibility of the helicopter flight is reserved. Despite the good weather, a flight can be canceled or postponed due to excessive wind or snow drifts on the Jungfraujoch. In this case, the tour can still be made by train (both ways). We do our best to bring you safely and comfortably to the Jungfraujoch.
per adult from
6 to 8 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Interlaken Tourismus, Marktgasse 1, Interlaken 3800 Switzerland
Stop At: Jungfraujoch Sphinx Observatory, Jungfraujoch, Jungfraujoch 3801 Switzerland
helicopter ride to the Jungfraujoch
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Interlaken Tourismus, Marktgasse 1, Interlaken 3800 Switzerland
back by train to Interlaken
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers at the hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.