Jozani National Park
This is one of the last remaining sanctuaries in the world of the red colubus monkey. The forest is 2,512 hectares (6,207 acres) in size and was declared a nature reserve in the 1960′s. Wonderful photo opportunities and sightings of these rare creatures living in the forest reserves are possible on the pathways. Our guides are also naturalists and nature lovers will have a wonderful time in the nature reserve. They were an endangered species, but numbers have increased in recent years thanks to conservation work by the nature reserve working closely with the local people. It is estimated that there are now between 2,000-2,500 monkeys. The monkeys are wild, but it is possible to get close to them and they carry on their normal activities as though human visitors do not exist.
The elusive Zanzibar leopard (last sited several years ago) is said to feed here at night – perhaps this is why the reserve is only open during the day?! Jozani has an excellent nature trail and man made trail.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- travel insurance
- I will pick up and drop off all travelers from the hotel, ferry terminal and airport, and our transport is full of air condition. They will identify me, i will pick up them with the pick up sheet with their names, number of travelers and the hotel name also they will see the logo of our company.
Departure Point :Zanzibar Island, Tanzania
we pick up all travellers from the airport, ferry terminal and hotels
Portszanzibar ferry terminal
AirportsKarume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- we use all measure and regulations that WHO and the country recommend to follow and we will avoid crowded area in order to prevent the infection and spread of diseases and we recommend private tour and we will wash our hand by soap regularly and we will wear mouth caps in a crowded like airport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.