Jozani Forest Tour Zanzibar
Discovery of trees’ species, mangroves, red colobus monkeys, and other animal species
It is walking tour around jozani forest to see the red monkey and some time we may also see blue monkey
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees
- All entrance fees included
- Bottle of Water during the Water
- Entry/Admission - Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park
- Entry/Admission - Jozani Forest
What's excluded :
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Gratuities for guide/driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park, Zanzibar Tanzania
In the south of the island, Jozani Forest is a wonder and delight, with tales of Zanzibar leopards, medicinal cures and stunning scenery. Currently under consideration to become Zanzibar’s second World Heritage Site, the Jozani-Chkwa Bay area is a hotspot of biodiversity. The forest is home to a number of endemic species, including the Zanzibar Red Colobus Monkey.
Our park ranger will take you on a nature trail, lined with eucalyptus and mahogany trees and explain the medicinal properties of various plants and tell you about the animals, birds and reptiles that make their home in the various habitats of this tropical rainforest.
Troops of Zanzibar Red Colobus monkeys can be found scrambling from branch to branch, in search of food. The monkeys have become acclimatized to people and allow you to get close to them to take photographs as they eat, play and jumping from the treetops.
Stop At: Jozani Forest, Tanzania
The mangrove boardwalk takes you above the swamp, where, depending on the tide, you can see tropical fish flitting between the mangrove roots and crabs scuttling across the mud. Mangroves play an important role in environmental conservation and as a resource for villagers and community life. Your ranger will explain the different species found in the swamp and their uses.
Departure Point :Jozani, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We arrange pick up and drop off almost to all Hotels in ZanzibarAirports
- Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Ferry Tickets, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.