Jozani Forest Tour
It is a home of many endemic species of flora and fauna, During a guided tour through the Jozani National Park, guests will experience the red colobus monkeys, impressive trees and plants, magical world of the Zanzibar mangroves while walking along the wooden trail.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Services of Experienced Professional Tour guide
- Service Entrance Fees
- Mineral water
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel (Around stone town)
- Transport waiting charge
- Entry/Admission - Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park
- Entry/Admission - Zanzibar Butterfly Centre
What's excluded :
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Guide tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park, Zanzibar Tanzania
During a guided tour through the Jozani National Park, guests will experience the red colobus monkeys, impressive trees and plants, magical world of the Zanzibar mangroves while walking along the wooden trail. This tour is combined with a visit to the Zanzibar Butterfly Centre to learn about the life cycle of a butterfly and see them flying in close proximity.Travelers will see famous red colubus monkeys that are only found in Zanzibar, also you will the mangroves.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Zanzibar Butterfly Centre, Pete Village Jozani Tanzania
The Zanzibar Butterfly Centre (ZBC) is an interactive butterfly exhibit near to Jozani-Chawka Bay National Park on Unguja island, though outside the park boundaries. The exhibit consists of a netted tropical garden with usually hundreds of butterflies, all of which are native species to Zanzibar. The enclosure is one of Africa's largest butterfly exhibits and provides residents and tourists of Zanzibar with an interactive and visual environment to learn about butterflies.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Zanzibar Island, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers around Stone town for free, any pick up outside Stone town will include extra transport charges.Airports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Zanzibar Ferry
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.