Jozani Forest Tour
Watch for red colobus monkeys as you walk through the Jozani Forest Reserve, where you’ll join with our Experienced Professional Tour guide - a 3 hours guided nature tour of the sanctuary. Learn how Zanzibar’s wildlife evolved in isolation from the mainland, follow a boardwalk through a mangrove swamp, and walk between towering eucalyptus and mahogany trees that provide essential habitat for native birds. Both morning and afternoon departures are available for this Jozani Forest Reserve tour, with pickup and drop-off at Zanzibar hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in private car
- Bottled water
- Transport waiting charge
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Medical Insurance if needed
- Gratuities for tour guide
- International & Domestic Flights
- Visa fee (US $50 / US $100 for American or Irish Passport holders – to be paid upon arrival)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Expenses of a personal Nature
- Head to the south of the island of Zanzibar, where the Jozani Forest awaits you. Take a 3 hours guided tour through its stunning scenery, experiencing the wonder and delight of your natural surroundings. The forest is home to a number of endemic species, including the Zanzibar red colobus monkey. The mangrove boardwalk takes you above the swamp, where, depending on the tide, you can see Indian Ocean tropical fish flitting between the mangrove roots and crabs scuttling across the mud.
Experienced Professional Tour guide will take you on a nature trail, lined with eucalyptus and mahogany trees, and explain the medicinal properties of various plants. As you walk, learn about the animals, birds, and reptiles that make their home in the various habitats of this tropical rainforest.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Abeid Amani Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Ferry Tickets, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.