Jozani Forest Tour
What is so beautiful about Jozani forest tour, that height of the trees and the palms are just outstanding! Jozani is also famous for rare red Colobus monkeys and even harder to spot – Zanzibar Sykes’ monkey, a very rare monkey species unique to Zanzibar. Along with Red Colobus Monkeys, you can expect to see Bushbaby, 50 different species of butterflies and 40 species of birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Bottled water during tour
- All Entrances Fees
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Transport waiting charge
What's excluded :
- Medical Insurance if needed
- Local & International Flights
- Airport Taxes
- Expenses of a personal Nature
- Jozani Forest is the largest area of indigenous forest in Zanzibar. During a guided journey through the forest, you will learn the different species of monkeys unique to Zanzibar. Troops of Zanzibar Red Colobus monkeys can be found scrambling from branch to branch in search of food. The monkeys have become acclimatized to people and allow you to get close enough to capture them in photographs as they eat, play and jump from the treetops.
After visiting the red colobus, you will walk across to the Pete-Jozani Mangrove Boardwalk. It entwines through coral thicket vegetation, mangrove forest and across a creek. You walk through mangrove forests which is extremely crucial to Zanzibar’s ecosystems, providing a habitat for many lizards, snakes, and birdlife as well as preventing coastal erosion.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 7 - 75 minutes prior to this time and the location of the hotel, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.Airports
- Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Ferry Tickets, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.