Jozani Forest and Jambiani Village Tour in Zanzibar
During this tour, you will be able to visit Jozani Forest National Park which is home of the red colobus monkeys (rare species) and after will visit Jambiani Village which is well known for seaweed farming.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Jozani Forest Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jozani Chwaka Bay National Park, Zanzibar Tanzania
At Jozani Forest you will see red colobus monkeys which are rare species of monkeys that can easily be found in Zanzibar only after you will go see plantations and finally the mangrove boardwalk.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jambiani, Jambiani, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
We will visit a local village in Jambiani to experience local life, meet a local doctor, and much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour price includes pick up from any Hotel located in Stone Town only, Other travelers can arrange a pickup with us after you book this tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.