Jose Cuervo Distillery & Tequila Town Tour from Guadalajara
Discover one of the most outstanding visits of this city, meet and marvel at the blue agave fermentation and distillation process at Jose Cuervo Distillery.
Visit the Agave fields called “Buenos Aires” of Mundo Cuervo, in which we will witness a demonstration of the traditional Jima of the agave. Meet the emblematic magical town of Tequila, where we will know the process of making this ancient drink in the facilities of “La Rojeña”, the oldest factory in Latin America by Jose Cuervo distillery.
Taste the rich cooked agave, you will taste the first tequila distillation and finally, you will enjoy this drink ready for commercialization, enjoy free time in the town of Tequila, Visit and shop full of different brands of tequila.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tequila tastings
- "Buenos Aires" Distillery
- Round transportation
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Principal Tequila Jalisco
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Destileria La Rojena, Calle Jose Cuervo Labastida #73, Tequila 46400 Mexico
We start our tour with the visit to the Agave fields of Mundo Cuervo, where we will witness a demonstration of the traditional jima of the agave, then we continue arriving the emblematic magical town of Tequila, where we will know about the process of making this spirit drink in the facilities of "La Rojeña", the oldest factory in Latin America, during this tour you will taste the tasty cooked agave, taste the first distillation tequila and finally enjoy this drink when it is ready for commercialization.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza Principal Tequila Jalisco, Calle Albino Rojas 16, Tequila 46400 Mexico
Then, you can enjoy free time in the town of Tequila, either to visit its shops full of different brands of tequila or to eat something typical at the Mercado "Cleofas Mota" or in a picturesque restaurant in Tequila, Jalisco. We conclude at the meeting point indicated by the guide and we undertake our return to Guadalajara.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaza Turquesa del Sol, Av Mariano Otero 1917, Victoria, 45089 Zapopan, Jal., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from most Guadalajara hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old
- Note: there is time for lunch in Tequila at your own expense
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.