José Cuervo Tequila One Day Experience
Visit the most renowned factory in Latin America: "La Rojeña" by José Cuervo. Tour the Magical Village of Tequila on a day trip and its majestic agave landscape declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Explore the Magic Town of Tequila, Jalisco. Discover the origin of the national drink par excellence, explore its old distilleries and admire its agave landscape declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Experience the sensation of losing yourself among the blue agave fields, perceive the aroma of cooked agave and taste the taste of tequila in the most representative artisan distilleries of Mexico.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
Tequila Experience José Cuervo
Route Duration: 6 hoursStops on the Tequila Experience José Cuervo:
Attractions on the Tequila Experience José Cuervo:
- Punto Sao Paulo
- José Cuervo
Plaza Principal Tequila Jalisco / Destileria La Rojena
Operates: Estimated itinerary: 9:30 hrs - Transfer from hotel or home address within the peripheral to the starting point. 10:00 hrs - Start of the tour with destination to the Tequila Route. (by bus) 11:30 hrs - Tourist tour in a craft distillery and explanation of the production process of tequila (cooking, fermentation and distillation). 12:00 - Tasting of artisanal Tequila. 13:00 hrs - Tour through the Magical Town of Tequila and free time to eat. 3:00 hrs - Tour at the Rojeña distillery of José Cuervo. 17:00 hrs - Return to central points of Guadalajara (Historical Center, Minerva, Expo Guadalajara) * Tentative itinerary Some activities may vary.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.