Jorullo Suspension Bridge RZR Experience
This is a one of a kind experience that you cannot have this find anywhere else in the world. As you will be crossing the longest suspension bridge that can be driven on anywhere. All of this to be enjoyed in the lush jungle of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Shuttle Service from Meeting Point (Pick up 50 Minutes Prior to Activity)
- Tequila Tasting after tour for 18 years old and above only
- Water & Welcome Drink
- Vehicle and Safety Equipment
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Tips for Tour Guides
Is it accurate to say that you are set up to excite every one of your senses in an experience of extraordinary adrenaline?
We will start our experience driving 45 minutes of off-roading, crossing the Sierra Madre Mountains on board a RZR all terrain vehicle and intersection the zone of change of the biological systems desert and tropical, you will have the option to watch the delightful scenes that encompass the cascade "The JUMP" where we will stop to make the most of its clear waters.
We will continue our experience to the most energizing experience of our visit, we will cross the longest suspension bridge in the world that can be driven on. This bridge is over 1500 feet long and to 500 feet over the Cuale River, where you will experience unadulterated adrenaline.
Departure Point :Av. Francisco Medina Ascencio 1959B, Zona Hotelera, Las Glorias, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to ride as a passenger is 6 years old
- Minumum Age to Drive Vehicle is 18 years old (must have a valid drivers license)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.