Jordan's Highlights in 5 Days
This tour of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan offers an opportunity to experience in a relatively short period of time popular attractions. Travel to the Roman town of Jerash, the Greco-Roman ruins of Umm Quais and the Islamic castle Ajloun, then follow the biblical King's Way in the south and be enchanted by the breathtaking Petra, the stone marvel hidden behind rugged mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver.
- Free Wifi & Mineral water on board of the vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and private expenses.
- Recommend purchasing Jordan Pass over than 3 nights - jordanpass.jo
- Day 1: Arrival Amman Airport - Amman Hotel
Upon arrival to Queen Alia Airport our representative will meet you with a Petra Nights Tours Sign after you passed through the customs. 30 minutes transfer to the hotel in Amman for overnight.
Day 2: Amman Hotel - Umm Qais - Jerash - Amman Hotel
In the morning we drive two hours from Amman to Gadara (Umm Qais), which belonged to the famous Decapolis, a union of 10 cities, founded by Alexander the Great. Here you have an overwhelming view over the north Jordan Valley, the Golan Heights and the Sea of Galilee. We leave to Jerash, the best example of a Roman provincial city in the whole Middle East. Visit Oval Plaza, Roman colonnaded street, the Nymphaeum and the Temple of Artemis. Back to Amman for overnight.
Day 3: Amman Hotel - Madaba - Mt Nebo - Dead Sea Beach - Petra Hotel
After breakfast we drive to Madaba, to see the famous mosaic 6th century map of Palestine in St. George's church. We head to Mt. Nebo, the place where Prophet Moses gazed at the promised land before he died. You visit the old monastery and overlook the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea and parts of the Holy Land. Then onto the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea, where you have leisure time and the chance to float on water. Continue to Petra for overnight.
Day 4: Petra Visit - Amman Hotel
Today visit the red rose city Petra, the biggest attraction of Jordan. Petra was first established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and founded a commercial empire. You can start the trip on horse back or by foot to the canyon, the so called Siq, and then walk with your guide to the most beautiful monument: the Treasury, to the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh's Castle. Free time on your own, in the afternoon return to hotel in Amman for overnight.
Day 5: Amman Hotel - Amman Airport
Breakfast, latest check out 12:00 noon, transfer to Amman Airport to say farewell and board your flight.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll meet with customers at the place and time previously set.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/19/2019 - 6/15/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vehicle has space for one medium sized piece of luggage per client
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.