Jordan Through the Golden Triangle - Aqaba, Wadi Rum and Petra
• Enjoy an authentic Bedouin experience in Wadi Rum for dinner and overnight
• Visit the world’s wonder site of Petra
• Feel free to make your preferred excursion from Petra before departure
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Wadi Rum 2hrs Jeep tour in the desert – only one Jeep
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- To buy “Jordan Pass"; Includes entrance fees to all sites + Entry Visa) https://www.jordanpass.jo/
- Lunch inside site of Petra: 30 USD per person
- Lunch outside site of Petra: 15 USD per person
- Local Guide for Petra visit (2 hours only): 80 USD per all people
- Private English-speaking escorting guide: 500 USD per all people
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Entry/Admission - Petra
Day 1: Aqaba – Wadi Rum – Wadi Rum Overnight
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
Pick up from your hotel in Aqaba or from Araba border with meet and assist service, transfer to Wadi Rum and enjoy 2 hours “Ride on Mars” in 4×4 Bedouin Jeep tour to explore most attractive spots in Wadi Rum. Wadi Rum has been referred to not only as a Moon Valley, but as the surface of Mars in big movies that were partly shot there: The Red Planet, The Martian, Prometheus, The last days in Mars and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Upon completion, transfer to your camp in Wadi Rum for dinner and overnight.
Duration: 2 hours
• Dinner: dinner inside wadi rum camp
Accommodation included: Wadi Rum at Standard Tourist Class. Hotels in use or similar: Hasan Al Zawaideh Camp, Dream Camp.
Day 2: Wadi Rum – Petra Visit – Petra Hotel
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
After breakfast, transfer to the Red-Rose city of Petra; one of the new Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is a unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, an industrious Arab people who settled here more than 2000 years ago, turning it into an important junction for the silk, spice and other trade routes that linked China, India and southern Arabia with Egypt, Syria, Greece and Rome. Upon arrival, enter the city through 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. Visit the Treasury, the Roman Theater, the Royal Tombs, the Court, Qasr Al Bent and the Church. Upon completion, transfer to your hotel in Petra for overnight.
Duration: 4 hours
• Breakfast: breakfast inside wadi rum camp
Accommodation included: Hotel accommodation for 1 night in Petra at Standard Tourist Class Option. La Maison Hotel or Similar
Day 3: Petra Hotel – Little Petra – Aqaba
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Breakfast at the hotel. Pickup and depart to visit little Petra. also known as Siq al-Barid is an archaeological site located north of Petra and the town of Wadi Musa. Like Petra, it is a Nabataean site, with buildings carved into the walls of the sandstone canyons. Head to Aqaba for drop off.
Duration: 8 hours
• Breakfast: breakfast inside Petra hotel
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Aqaba, Jordan
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your residence in Aqaba City, King Hussein Airport or Araba Border - location to be advised by clients Airports
- King Hussein Intl Airport, Aqaba Jordan
- Aqaba Port, Aqaba, Jordan
- Wadi Araba Border Crossing Station, Aqaba, Jordan
Departure Time :8/19/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Aqaba, Jordan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.