Jordan, Petra, Amman, Madaba, Promised Land 3-Day Trip from Tel Aviv &Jerusalem
Highlight of Jordan 3 Days Tour
Explore Jordan highlights site, This 3 day adventure covers top tour sites. Begin in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem make your way to visit the Sheikh Hussein border crossing for procedures to enter Jordan. Continu to Jerash, Amman in the fertile heights of the Gilad. Visit the ancient Roman city with colonnaded streets, the baths and the hill of the top Temple etc. Visit the ancient Roman city, Amman - Petra, travel to Wadi Musa and "Sela Edom",Petra, Madaba, Mount Nebo and Allenby.
• 3 Days tour of Jordan from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
• Explore Amman, Ancient Roman, Petra, Wadi Musa and "Sela Edom",Petra, Madaba, Mount Nebo
• Services of a Jordanian government licensed guide.
• Entrance fees as per the program.
• Free hotel pickup and drop-off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 nights hotel accommodation on bed and breakfast basis.
- Transfers from/to Tel Aviv/Jerusalem on departure and return.
- Sightseeing in a modern air-conditioned touring vehicle.
- Services of a Jordanian government licensed guide.
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel staff.
- Beverages with meals.
- Traveller’s medical & baggage insurance.
- Entry Visa to Jordan (if required for restricted nationalities)
- Border Taxes & Shuttle transfers - Israel & Jordan US$52 per person, paid on tour, subject to change
Day 1: Sheikh Hussein Bridge* - Jerash - Amman
Stop At: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Drive from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem to the Sheikh Hussein border crossing for procedures to enter Jordan. Proceed to Jerash - city of the Decapolis, located about 45km north of Amman in the fertile heights of the Gilad. Visit the ancient Roman city with colonnaded streets, the baths and the hill of the top Temple etc. Drive to Amman for a panoramic city tour of the Jordanian capital
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Amman.
Day 2: Amman - Petra / Sela Edom / El Khazneh / Wadi Musa
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
After early breakfast, leave the hotel and travel south on the road to Wadi Musa, the modern village of Petra. Walk, or ride on horseback, to the "Siq" (canyon) and then on foot into Petra, known as "Sela Edom" or red rock city, the ancient capital of the Nabateans from the 3rd century B.C. to 2nd Century A.D. Visit the most interesting monuments such as the Treasury, El Khazneh (a tomb of a Nabatean king) then the field of tombs, obelisks, the altar, (Al Madhbah) - from this point you can view the whole of the rock city, then back to Wadi Musa village. Overnight in Petra.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Petra or Amman.
Day 3: Petra / Madaba / Mount Nebo / Promised Land - Jerusalem - Tel Aviv
Stop At: Madaba Archaeological Park, Hussein bin Ali Street, Madaba 17110 Jordan
Drive to Madaba to see the ancient mosaic map of the Holy Land and ruins of historical sites. Continue about 10kms. to Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. From there you will see the Jordan Valley, Jericho and the Dead Sea etc. Visit the remains of the Byzantine church with a mosaic floor. Drive to the border and onwards to Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
2: Jerusalem, Israel
Traveler pickup is offered
Tel Aviv or Jerusalem Hotels only
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotels listed in the Hotel Plan above are a guideline to the expected hotels to be used. These hotels may change at our discretion or due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Border Tax costs are subject to change and according to the border crossing used on any given tour.
- Transfers between hotel and border in Israel are operated as transfers only - no guide/escort
- be sure to provide the required passport information and phon number
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.