Jordan pass 3 Night Jordan Highlights with Wadi Rum from Sheikh Hussein Border
Enjoy exploring the beauty of Jordan’s natural and man-made sites; meeting the different civilizations. This tour includes one-night accommodation in Amman and two nights in Petra from Sheikh Hussein Border. Start by visiting Jerash, one of the most complete and best preserved of the Roman Empire. Continue to visit Madaba the "City of Mosaics". Proceed thru the Kings Highway to visit the city of Mosaic Madaba, Mount Nebo the tomb of Moses for a breath-taking view of the Jordan Valley, and the Crusaders Castle of Kerak. Off to visit to Petra one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and one of Jordan’s most enchanting Archaeological sites, at last you will visit the desert of Wadi Rum where Matt Damon movie the Martian was filmed. The valley of moon is full of mountains with its reddish hue of different colors during the day. This Tour includes 1-night Amman, 1-night Petra and 1-night Wadi Rum overnight at the desert. This tour includes hotels of 3, 4, and 5 stars of your choice!
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Transfer from Sheikh Hussein Border (Jordanian side - external gate) for arrival only
- Transfer to Araba Border (Jordanian side -external gate) for departure only
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- 3 nights’ as per itinerary and hotel option booked: 1-night Amman, 1-night Petra, 1-night Wadi Rum
- Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner) 3 - Breakfast and 3 - Dinner
- Local Guide for Petra and Jerash Visits. (Spanish and French Guides subject to availability)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
What's excluded :
- Meet and Assist service upon arrival
- Jordan Pass with Visa Entry
- Entrance Fees and Classic 2 Hour Jeep Tour Visit at Wadi Rum
- Meals (Lunches) not specified in the program
- Gratuities – recommended
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- Admission to additional sites not mentioned in the program
- Entry/Admission - Petra
Day 1: Sheikh Hussein - Jerash - Amman (D) 150 KM
Pass By: Jordan River Border Crossing, Irbid Governorate, Jordan
Arrive from Sheikh Hussein. Pick up from the Jordanian side of the border (External gate).
Stop At: Jerash, Jerash, Jerash Governorate
Transfer to the magical roman city of Jerash, one of the most complete and best preserved of the Roman Empire. A walk-through time visiting its streets, theaters, temples and other places like the Great Colonnade, the Arc of Triumph, the Oval Plaza, as well as the Temples of Zeus and Artemis.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Arrive to Amman for dinner and overnight in Amman hotel.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Amman
Day 2: Amman - Madaba – Mount Nebo – Kerak - Petra (B, D) 320 KM
Stop At: Madaba, Madaba, Madaba Governorate
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to the enchanted city of Madaba the "City of Mosaics" where you will visit the church of Saint George which houses the map of the Holy Land made in 571 D. C
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mount Nebo, Madaba Jordan
Continue to Mount Nebo, known as the tomb of Moses, from whose summit a magnificent view of the Jordan Valley.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Karak, Karak, Karak Governorate
After this breathtaking view and visit of its church, continue to the Crusaders Castle of Kerak, the largest in the Levant built in 1142 A.D.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Departure to the one and only Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Petra
Day 3: Petra – Wadi Rum (B, D) 160 KM
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
After breakfast, visit the Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. A city carved in stone more than 2000 years ago to dominate the trade routes of ancient Arabia. First, you will walk the “Siq”, a narrow path of 1.2 kilometers, which is the main entrance to the city. At the end of the “Siq”, you will see the treasury "El - Khazneh" - which was believed to hold countless treasures. The first view of the "Khazneh" is breath-taking. Other monuments you will visit are the Theatre, the Byzantine Church, and the Royal Tombs. Free time for lunch on your own expense. Climb either the Monastery or the High Place of Sacrifice, if time permits.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
Drive to the unique desert of Wadi Rum for dinner and special experience of overnight at Wadi Rum Camp.
Accommodation included: Camp in Wadi Rum
Day 4: Petra - Wadi Rum - Araba (B) 260 KM
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
After breakfast depart to Wadi Rum, called the valley of moon where the movie Lawrence of Arabia and The Martian where filmed, for a classic 2 hours visit of Wadi Rum in a 4x4 local jeeps. Wadi Rum is a uniquely shaped massive mountain that rose amongst the rosy red sand of the desert with towering cliffs of various brownish, reddish, and golden colors. Transfer to Araba border for departure.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Sheikh Hussein Bridge Road, Sheikh Hussein Bridge Rd, Jordan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Wadi Araba, Jordan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Order of visits may change.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Visa price from Sheikh Hussein is 10 JOD which is 15 USD per person.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.