Jordan Horizons Tours : Jordan Short Break Tour for 02 days - 01 Night
This tour is recommended to travelers with short time to see Jordan, from airport drive straight to Madaba to see the famous Mosaic Map, to Mt Nebo offering view of the promised land, enjoy floating at the famous Dead Beach. The highlight of the tour is the visit to the New Seven Wonder of the World Petra, have a look at the magnificent rock city , visit Wadi Rum for a short jeep tour before driving back to airport/Amman.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All transfers by brand-new car with English speaking driver
- All entrance fees to all sites listed in the itinerary:Madaba,Mount Nebo,Dead Sea,Petra and Wadi Rum
- Entrance fees to the Holiay Inn Beach & Resort at the Dead Sea with lunch
- 01 Night at 3* hotel in Petra including breakfast
- English Speaking guide in Petra for 2.5 hrs
- Lunch in Petra
- 1.30 - 02 Hours Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- All kinds of tips for the guides and the drivers
- Drinks with meals
- Optional tours and any upgrades
- Jordan Visa fees ( 40 JD per person) if the tour start from Amman Airport
Day 1: Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Dead Sea – Petra & Overnight
Stop At: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
Pick you up in the morning from Amman Hotel (or Queen Alia Airport), your driver will drive you to Madaba where you find the famous mosaic 6th century map of Palestine in St. George’s church. It's then a short drive to Mt Nebo the place where Prophet Moses is said to have gazed at the promised land before he died and alleged to be his burial place. You will visit an old monastery, overlook the Jordan Valley, Dead Sea and parts of the Holy Land.Your driver will then drive you to the lowest point on earth - the Dead Sea to experience the unique sensation of floating in the salty waters. Check into one of the Day Beach Resorts and use their facilities. Free time to swim, float in the Dead Sea, mud bath and relax. You can stay at the Day beach . Then you will be driven 3 hrs to Petra and check into your hotel & overnight in Petra .
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight at Petra Hotel 3*
Day 2: Petra Tour – Wadi Rum 2 hrs Jeep tour with sunset – Amman
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Today , visit Petra , This fascinating ancient Nabatean capital dominated long time the Arabian trade routes, and is a must see in the Middle East. Meet your guide at the Visitor's Centre and start to explore the mystic site. You pass the Siq, a narrow gorge where you get the first close views of the colorful sandstone, ending at the beautiful Treasury. Walk along the Street of Facades to the Royal Tombs, the Theatre and Qasr Al Bint. Free time on your own, then walk the same way back to the entrance gate.
Have lunch at Wadi Musa, and then transfer to Wadi Rum, to the visitor centre and from Rum village, start a jeep tour in the desert for 2 hours by/until sunset. Transfer back to your hotel at Amman.
Duration: 15 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The Driver have a sign by your name Airports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.