JORDAN GEMS - PRIVATE TOUR JERASH, MT NEBO, DEAD SEA, PETRA, WADI RUM in 3 Days
- Enjoy a private tour of the main sites of Jordan on this 3 day/2 night tour
- Staying in 3*/4* accommodation in Petra (HB basis) and the Dead Sea (B&B basis) inc. all taxes
- Private driver in a/c car (minibus for 4 people and above)
- Visit Jerash and have a private guided tour
- See Madaba and Mt. Nebo
- Explore Petra and have a private guided tour
- Enjoy a private jeep tour of Wadi Rum
- includes pickup and drop off, all transport costs, accommodation, all entrance fees, private guided tours in Petra and Jerash, jeep tour in Wadi Rum
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 nights accommodation in 3*/4* hotels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide in Petra for 2 1/2 hours
- Local guide in Jerash for 2 hours
- Jeep tour in Wadi Rum for 3 hours
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Mosaic Map
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Departure tax (if applicable)
- Jordan entry visa
Day 1: Amman to Jerash to Madaba to Mt.Nebo to the Dead Sea
Stop At: Jerash Ruins, Jerash Jordan
Early morning pickup from your Amman hotel and drive (1 hour drive) north to visit Jerash, the largest and most well-preserved site of Roman architecture in the world outside Italy for a 2 hour private guided tour.
To this day, its colonnaded streets, baths, theatres, plazas and arches remain in exceptional condition.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Madaba Mosaic Map, Inside St. George's Church, Madaba Jordan
Then drive to Madaba (1½ hour drive), "City of Mosaics" to visit St. George church where you can admire the famous 6th Century mosaic map of the Holy Land.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Nebo, Madaba Jordan
Continue to Mt. Nebo (15 min drive), where Moses viewed the Holy Land. If the weather is clear, it will be possible to see Mt. of Olives, Jericho and the roofs of Jerusalem.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dead Sea, Madaba Jordan
Then we will descend to the Dead Sea (40 min drive), the lowest point on earth for time at leisure and overnight at a Dead Sea Resort.
Duration: 16 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a Dead Sea Resort
Day 2: Dead Sea to Petra
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
After breakfast at the Dead Sea, drive to Petra (3 hour drive) where you will have a 2½ hour private guided tour to see the Highlights of the Rose Red City of Petra.
Walk through the 1200m (2/3 mile) Siq to see the Treasury, the Street of Facades, passed the Theatre and down the Roman Street and have a panoramic view of the Royal Tombs before finishing the tour.
After which the rest of the day is yours to explore more of the city - maybe The Monastery "Ad Deir" (900 steps) or the Place of High Sacrifice.
Walk back to your Petra hotel for supper and an overnight.
Duration: 20 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast at your Dead Sea Resort
• Dinner: Supper at your Petra Hotel
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 3* Petra Hotel
Day 3: Petra to Wadi Rum to Amman
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
Breakfast at your Petra Hotel.
Then drive south (2 hour drive) for a 3 hour private jeep tour in Wadi Rum, also known as The Valley of the Moon.
Wadi Rum is a valley cut into the sandstone and granite rock in south Jordan.
After the tour your driver will drive you back to Amman (4 hour drive) and drop off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast at your Petra Hotel
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Clients will be picked up from their Amman hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- We will put in place Covid-19 safety measures for all of our tours. Details of what is necessary and required for the safety of travellers and tour staff will be confirmed prior to travel
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.