Jomblang Cave, Find The Lights Of Heaven
Gunungkidul Regency, Yogyakarta, is known for its wealth of tens of beautiful and exotic beaches. But who would have thought, Gunungkidul also has a lot of caves whose beauty is undeniable. Jomblang Cave, one of the most beautiful cave besides Pindul Cave. But in addition to the beauty of this tourist spot in jogja this one has a history full of mystery.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Jomblang Cave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jomblang Cave, Jetis Wetan, Pacarejo, Semanu 55581 Indonesia
It’s the best time to enter the cave. Brace yourself for boosting adrenaline trip, going down to the cave completed with mountaineering equipment and enjoy the exotic “light of heaven” under the cave.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in YogyakartaAirports
- Adisutjipto Airport, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be receive at time booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.