Jolly Roger Premium
Witness the clash of swords in acrobatic fights, pirates swinging from ropes, cannons roaring and gun powder explosions as Captain Black Jack defends his position and searches desperately for the Golden Fleece to reverse the curse he received from the cruel Captain Pirate Olenes of the Tortuga Island when he dared to steel Olenes' treasure.
The fearsome pirate condemned the Jolly Roger’s Captain Jack Black to suffer a slow and fatal transformation into a strange creature of the sea. Legend has it that the Golden Fleece contains an amulet capable of reversing the malignant spell. But, time is running out! According to the curse, if the amulet has not been found before the one hundred and twentieth full moon, the spell will be irreversible. Today, the Jolly Roger finds itself sailing in the direction of the Bay of Hope on Cocos Island, where the famed treasure of the Golden Fleece is said to be hidden.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Shrimp, BBQ pork ribs, Parmigiana Chicken, New York steak, Grilled Salmon, Gnocchi al pesto
- • Open Domestic Bar
- • Pirate Show
What's excluded :
- • Port tax
- • Photo Session
- • Tips
- • Transportation at extra cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy a spectacular battle and the tale of betrayal, curses and comradery aboard the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship Cancun.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :UltraMar El Embarcadero, Blvd kukulkan km 4, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
- If you book with transportation, we´ll send you the exact pickup time according to your hotel- Transportation Service only for hotels in the main touristic areas- For hotels in Downtown Cancun, Playa del Carmen and / or other not listed, we will send the closest location to your hotel to be picked up
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to the difficulties caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we are providing our clients with additional assistance and resources.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.