Jolimont Wine Tasting Ticket + Gift - By Brocker Turismo
An exclusive wine tourism experience !!!
- Exemption Policy: Children from 0 to 06 years old are exempt from admission.
- Jolimont Winery is located at Morro Calçados Road, 1420, Morro Calçados, Canela / RS.
- Children under 18 years old will not be able to participate in the tasting that takes place at the end of the tour.
- This special personalized glass cup with the Jolimont logo is delivered to those over 18 only.
- Required to present document proving age at the time of entry into the park.
- For better use of the tour the ideal is to arrive until 16h30min on site.
- If there are queues at the advance purchase entry this voucher does not guarantee you priority access over other visitors.
- The ticket purchase must be made for the day of use.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Visit at the Jolimont Winery.
- Virtual Tour through virtual reality glasses - with visualization of the whole production process
- Guided tasting with 7 Jolimont products (wines and sparkling wines).
- Special Gift: Personalized glass bowl with Jolimont logo (18+ only).
- Entry/Admission - Vitivinicola Jolimont
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not mentioned.
- Transport to the winery (Estrada Morro Calçados, 1420, Morro Calçados, Canela / RS) ..
- Visit: Vitivinicola Jolimont, Estrada Morro Calcado, Canela, State of Rio Grande do Sul 95680-000 Brazil
Founded in 1948 by a Frenchman, Jolimont is one of the first wineries in the state. With 27 hectares cultivated at an altitude of 830 meters, the sun's rays that fall from the early hours until sunset favor the homogeneous ripening of the fruits. The climatic conditions, mountain topography and excellent soil condition make Terroir Morro Calçados ideal for the production of quality grapes. In 1982 Jolimont won its first gold medal in an international competition held in Spain with Terroir Morro Calçados Fine Wine. Since then, the brand has won several awards in international competitions. In this immersion experience you will live the day to day life of a winery. You'll learn the story of how wines are produced, stored and all the magic of a winery's interior. At the end of the tour, there is nothing like knowing various aromas and flavors to discover your favorites, in a special tasting. This tour reserves beautiful landscapes and flavors!
Departure Point :Vitivinicola Jolimont, Estrada Morro Calcado, Canela, State of Rio Grande do Sul 95680-000 Brazil
Departure Time :7/25/2019 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.