Joint Phi Phi Island Tour by Big Boat (Transfer Normal) with Thai Buffet Lunch
Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists.
It’s located between Phuket and Krabi but Phi Phi Islands actually belongs to Krabi province. The island is about 48 kilometers away from Phuket and 45 Kilometers from Krabi. There are two distinct parts to the island - commonly known as Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Lay – separated by a small stretch of water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Seasonal fresh fruit and cool soft drink
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Mask Snorkel and Life jacket, Tour guide ,Insurance.
- Tour guide and Insurance
What's excluded :
- National park fee pay national park fee 400 Thb Adult & 200 Thb Child
- Swimming suits, Shorts & light t-shirt, Beach towel, sun block, Sun cap, sunglass, camera & film.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
10:00 : HIGHLIGHT OF THE TOUR
Nov. - Apr. (High Season) Arrival at Phi Phi Ley Island area. Cruise passing by Phi Phi Ley Island for Sightseeing on board such as Viking Cave , Pi-Le Cove , Loh Samah Bay , Maya Bay. **depending on sea & weather confition.
11.15 : Arrival at Long Beach , Phi Phi Don Island.
11.30 : Swimming at Long Beach.
12.30 : Buffet Lunch at Long Beach.
After lunch , relax at leisure.
14.15 : Time to leave from the island. Transfer from the beach to Cruiser.
14.30 : Return cruise to Phuket.
16.30 : Arrival at Phuket Rassada Pier. Transfer to the Hotel in Phuket
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Laem Tong Bay, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
(Please stay on board while short stop at Phi Phi Tonsai Pier)
11.15 : Arrival at Laemtong Beach , Phi Phi Don Island
11:30 : Swimming at Laemtong Beach.
12:30 : Buffet Lunch at Laemtong Beach.
13:15 : Transfer from The beach to Cruiser
13.30 : Departs from Laemtong.
(Please stay on board while short stop at Tonsai Pier)
14.30 : Departs from Phi Phi Tonsai Pier.
Sightseeing on board at Phi Phi Ley Island. Return cruise to Phuket
16.30 : Arrival at Phuket Pier, Shared van transfer to the Hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Phuket (Rassada Pier), Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Phuket - Patong Beach - Kata Beach - Karon BeachJoin tours pick up means we might go up to 4-5 places to pick up tourist, usually we limit number of person per tour to 10-12 person maximum. During this join tour pick up, Our traveler may have to wait up to 40 minute (Maximum) because of traffic conditions or picking up different persons. But you must be at your pick up time as we have to bring all traveler on board before starting the tours.Meeting point /Out of Pick up AreaIn PhuketYou can join our tours at PHUKET Meeting Points:-PHUKET MEETING PIONTS :-Star Bucks Café On the front of Jungceylon:-Jungceylon is a famous shopping center located at center of Patong District /Patong Beach Area. How to reach Jungceylon:-1. Phuket TukTuk please ask for Jungceylon2. Motorbike Taxi –please ask for Jungceylon3. Taxi :- Now many application can book taxi for you. 4. Sightseeing Phuket Transfer:- Book a transfer to our meeting points for tours through sun leisure world city to city transfer service. PHUKET-Join Tour Pick up points:-(With Extra Charge) Kamala Beach (150 Thai Baht Per Person) Nakalay Beach (150 Thai Baht Per Person) Surin Beach (250 Thai Baht Per Person ) Laguna Beach (300 Thai Baht Per Person) Bangtao Beach (300 Thai Baht Per Person)PHUKET – Out of PICK UP AREAPick up private transfer only from following location to our meeting point.By CAR:- Maximum 03 Person – 1000/- Thai Baht Per WayBy VAN:- Maximum 10 Person – 1200/- Thai Baht Per Way KohSirey Beach Cape Panwa Rawai Maikhao Beach Naiyang Beach Naithon Kamala Mountain Phuket Airport.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Sun Leisure World has been awarded by SHA- which is the top Health and safety administration award by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. we maximize health and safety standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.