Join-in Tour: Tianmen Mountain and Sky Walk in a Day from Zhangjiajie
This group tour is perfect for you to explore Zhangjiajie area on a small budget but still receive wonderful services from a professional English-speaking guide. Today, you will experience the world's longest cable car ride, the 999 Steps, the 99 Turns Heaven Avenue, and exciting glass Sky Walk which is built on the cliff of a mountain that only can be seen in Zhangjiajie.
Note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (shared vehicle)
- A bottled of water
- Local travel insurance
- Entrance fees to Tianmen mountain
- Entry/Admission - Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Optional activities
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended at USD$8 per person)
- sightseeing car and escalator fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, Tianmen Mountain Ticket Station, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie 427000 China
Your full-day tour begins at your Zhangjiajie accommodation between 7:30am and 8pm, when you’ll board an air-conditioned vehicle destined for Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park. Following 20-60 minutes drive(depends on where your hotel is ), you’ll arrive at the Tianmen Mountain, with the main peak of 1518.6 meters (4982.3 feet) high. The world marvelous scene called Tianmen Cave, meaning a door to the heaven in Chinese, makes this mountain famous. The comparative plat mountain top, the well-preserved original forest, the rare plants and species, the natural bonsai in everywhere form into a splendid picture. People entitle this mountain as the most beautiful flower garden in the sky and the fairy land in the boundary of heaven take the Tianmen Mountain Cableway — one of the longest in the world — towards the summit of Tianmen Mountain. Once at the top, gaze at panoramic views of The Tianmen Mountain . If you can overcome your vertigo, walk over the Skywalk, a glass pavement that overhangs the mountain slope..Then hike down the 999 steps or take the escalator at an additional cost at 32rmb/person ,before go back to your hotel , A sample Chinese tea and admire sandstone paintings made with colored materials and portions of plants. Your tour concludes with hotel drop-off at around 5pm.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please ensure personal information and pickup location you provided is correct. No refund will be issued as a result of missing or incorrect information
- You will not receive a refund for any part of the activity that you miss if you leave the group for any reason.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.