Join-in Shore Excursion: Highlights of Stockholm with visit Vasa Museum
Meet the guide at the port gate and go on a sightseeing tour of Stockholm with photo stops, a walk around the Old Town and a visit to the Vasa Museum. You will visit one of the most popular viewing platforms of the city, the island of Djurgarden, you will see the town hall and the old city. During the tour you will have a coffee break.
At the end of the tour, after 5 hours, you will return to the port.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for 5 hrs
- Pick up and Drop off at the port by comfortable a/c bus appropriate for the group size
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 16+ people)
- Admission to Vasa Museum
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Katarina Hissen
- Entry/Admission - Vasa Museum
What's excluded :
- Other admissions/donations
- Entry/Admission - Stockholm City Hall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Katarina Hissen, Slussen, Stockholm 116 45 Sweden
Katarinahissen is a passenger elevator with a viewing platform in the Stockholm district of Södermalm, one of the attractions of the Swedish capital. From the observation platform, located at an altitude of more than 30 m above Slussen, an extensive panorama of Gamlastan and the adjacent water area opens.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stockholm City Hall, Hantverkargatan 1, Stockholm 11152 Sweden
Stockholm city hall can be seen from the embankments and bridges of the Gamla Stan. The elegant brick structure appeared in the beginning of the 20th century on the spit of the Kungsholmen island. The city hall is a venue for the Nobel Prize banquet and the symbol of Stockholm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stockholm Old Town, Stockholm Sweden
Gamla Stan is Stockholm's old town, located on Stadsholmen island. This is the oldest part of the city, dating to 13th century, so Gamla Stan is a labyrinth of the charming narrow streets with old houses, numerous restaurants and souvenir shops.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vasa Museum, Galarvarvsvagen 14, Stockholm 115 21 Sweden
Vasa is a giant Swedish warship built between 1626 and 1628 to become the flagship and the pride of Sweden. The ship foundered after sailing about 1,300 m (1,400 yd) into her maiden voyage on 10 August 1628. She was located in the late 1950s in a busy shipping lane just outside the Stockholm harbor. Salvaged with a largely intact hull in 1961, it was eventually moved to the Vasa Museum in Stockholm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your professional English speaking guide and driver outside the gates of the main port.Ports
- STADSGÅRDEN Cruise Ship Terminal, Saltsjön, 116 45 Stockholm, Sweden
- Värtahamnen, Hamnpirsvägen 10, 115 42 Stockholm, Sweden
- Cruise Ship Dock, Frihamnsgatan, 115 41 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.