Join In Halong Islands and Cave Day Tour with National Highway Transfer
Experience majestic Halong Bay in One day, with round-trip transport from Hanoi.
Aboard Dragonfly Cruise, you’ll cruise in UNESCO World Heritage Site for 04 hours pass an epic landscape of limestone pillars and tiny islets.
Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch, take a kayak or bamboo boat ride, visit the stunning caves of Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Cave)
per adult from
11 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We offer seafood lunch. If you would like to have vegeterian/ halah, muslim food. Please advise us in advance for the best arrangement
- Bottled water - 1 free bottle water during your tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Cruise tour in the World Natural Heritage Area
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hon Ga Choi Island
- Entry/Admission - Dong Thien Cung
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks by orders
- Pick up at AirBnB/ Homestays/Apartments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dragonfly Cruise, 37a Phố Hàng Thùng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
We offer Instant Confirmation to book Halong Day Tours. Travelers would see the World Natural Heritage areas recognized by UNESCO.
We offer the best saving tours with Join-in or Small Group and Luxury Halong Bay Tour with Luxury Bus pick up at hotels in Hanoi.
Pass By: Tuan Chau Island, Tuan Chau Island, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Tuan Chau Island is located in the north-west of Halong Bay, 8 km south-west of Ha Long City. Tuan Chau Marina is an official gateway to Halong Bay, the first Marina is for day cruises
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped by forest rise from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. Designated a World Heritage Site in 1994, Halong Bay's scatter of islands, dotted with wind- and wave-eroded grottoes is a vision of ethereal beauty and, unsurprisingly, northern Vietnam's number one tourism hub.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hon Ga Choi Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
A distinctive pair of karst islets jutting out from the calm waters of Halong Bay; the unique Hon Ga Choi Island (Fighting Cocks Island) has become one of the bay’s most memorable landmarks and among the most photographed attractions for cruise visitors. Located right in the heart of the bay, the jagged rock formations loom 12 meters over the water, improbably perched on narrow, weatherworn bases and appearing to lean towards each other
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Dong Thien Cung, Halong Bay Vietnam
Heaven Palace Cave (Thien Cung Cave) has ‘cauliflower’ limestone growths as well as stalactites and stalagmites.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :37a Hàng Thùng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
- From Hanoi: Because we would pick up many customers staying at Hotels in Old Quater of Hanoi. The bus is not allowed to park a long time along the narrow roads.Please finish your breakfast before 08:00 to be ready for the pick up at your Hotel lobby. The pick up time could be late a little bit from 07:45 - 08:30.- From Tuan Chau Island: Pick up time 12:00 - 12:15 at Ticket Counter #01 Tuan Chau Island, Tuan Chau, Halong.Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.