Johor Day Tour From Singapore - Southernmost Tip, Eco Farm, Go Kart [Car]
Leave the concrete jungle of Singapore and venture into Johor Bahru. Start with tranquil in the mangroves, explore the flora and fauna along the boardwalk and finally reach the tip of the southernmost point of mainland Eurasia. After a 45 mins ride with cartoon movie, feed the small animals and learn the interesting fun facts of the Eco farm and perfectly ends the day by having an adrenaline-filled racing go-kart and being surprised to see how your kids can actually drive so well even for the first timer. This tour program and transportation arrangement is tailored made for family with kids age from 1 to 12 years old and explore the day trip at your own pace.
* Appreciate the protected mangrove at the south-most tip of Eurasia
* Educational and cultivate loving characters in kids at Eco Farm
* Enjoy the natural beauty of plants and local tropical fruits trees
* Entertained by cartoon movies in the private transport
* Amazed by the kid's driving skills and empower them
per adult from
What's included :
- Express Way Fees, fuel, parking fees
- Admission to Tanjung Piai
- Admission to Sri Tanjung Leisure Farm
- 10 Minutes Go Kart Experience
- Entry/Admission - Tanjung Piai National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanjung Piai National Park, Malaysia
Explore the southernmost point of Peninsular Malaysia, also the most southern point of mainland Eurasia. You will gain a sense of an important achievement once you reach the tip. Singapore skyline is visible across the Johor Strait from this point. Tremendous views of the shipping channel and across the strait to Indonesia, and south to Singapore.
Tanjung Piai has 22 mangrove tree species. It is also an important habitat for migratory and resident birds. These include the IUCN-listed vulnerable species, such as the Lesser Adjutant Stork. The southwest Johor mangroves are ecologically important as a natural barrier for protecting the inland villages and agricultural lands from storm events, including tsunamis.
We will spend about 90 mins at this place to explore and appreciate the protected mangrove and ramsar sites as well as others living species around it.
Very quiet and tranquil in the mangrove and lots of animals, insects, monitor lizards, birds to see if you sit still. Monkeys are spotted occasionally when you walk down the boardwalk but not to worry, our driver will walk with you and make sure the monkeys are protected from your kids. :-)
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Pontian District, Pontian District, Johor
Sri Tanjung Leisure Farm is established in 2014, aim to provide educational and exploration on ecological farm ideas with tame animals, fruits and plantation. It is solely run by a family, the farm generate income from its plantation and vegetables produce, fowl and visitors entrance fees.
The first part of the eco farm is the minizoo, consist of various animals such as Birds, Cow, Goose, Donkey, Ostrich, Golden Pheasant, hedgehog, peacok, tortoises, rabbits, Fish and many more
Grass, corns and some breads will be given to the kids and kid is allowed to interact with the animals such as feeding, cuddling or hug them which encourage loving characters development inside them while Zoo can only view or see the animals from far. Besides, our driver guide will also provide the briefing and introduce each animals, their characters and fun facts which you wont be easily able to have this live audio guide in the Zoo
You will be riding a truck or vehicle in the farm to visit sweet corn plantation, pineapple farm, Rubber tapper trees, durian trees, palm oil plantation and many others local fruits trees. Our driver guide will be around to explain the key and fun facts about them too. If raining, these activities will be cancelled as too muddy for the vehicle to access the farm and mainly focused on the minizoo.
By luck, you could enjoy seasonal fruits or plantation product which produced from the farm
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Iskandar Puteri, Iskandar Puteri, Johor Bahru District, Johor
We will be having a 10mins Go kart experience at Xpark Nusajaya by Sunway Group. The idea of designing this experience into the Family with Kids day tour is actually serving few purposes.
First, this is a new facility and the equipments are new and well maintained. This is a sheltered racing lanes and it provided kiddie kart and family combo kart which allow kids to enjoy the game started from 3 years old, kids beyond 6 years old or above 120cm can drive the kiddie kart and the speed limits at 30km/j.
Second purpose, we wish to have this game to have the kids focus and learn the safety precautions, responsibilities when driving on the road and empower them to think independently and understand why it is important to pay attention or obey the signage or instruction when driving on the road alone. Hopefully, we can use this lesson to teach the kids to be more considerating when the adults are driving on the busy road.
Final purpose, it cultivate kids to play and work as a team in a family which create favourite memories during their childhood.
Please note that:
Kids must wear socks and sport shoes, and gloves. As the facilities do not rent out any sport shoes for the kids, gloves is selling at RM 3 per pairs
Required to sign on the Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Rights before playing the games
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Singapore
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking, stay in the vehicle during customs clearance procedures
- Change of Vehicle might happen at Johor Bahru to ensure we meet the legality requirements set by Land Transport Authority Singapore while offering the best local driver in Malaysia to host the guest
- Returning to Singapore do not need to change vehicle
- Please ensure you have valid travel documents such as Passport validity up to 6 months, Visa to enter Malaysia
- Please make sure you have your return flight ticket onboard, it is needed for returning to Singapore when clearing the immigration procedures
- Make sure you have Malaysia Ringgit notes prepared on hands, many local eateries do not accept credit card yet
- Kindly let us know if you need infant or child seat booster, how old is the kid so that we can prepare the child seat accordingly
- It takes about 1.5 to 2 hours journey from Singapore to Johor Bahru. Thus, a total of 8 hours in Johor Bahru's activities
- We can accommodate customization for the tour, you may celebrate the birthday during the trip and we can help to arrange and driver could help to prepare the birthday cake too
- Kindly inform us in advance if you have certain diet restriction for your meals so that our driver can prepare some options before hands
- For the go kart games, kids and adults must wear socks and sport shoes, and gloves. As the facilities do not rent out any sport shoes for the kids, gloves is selling at RM 3 per pairs Kids younger than 6 years old or shorter than 120cm and beyond 3 years old can take the family combo kart which driving by the adult
- Malaysia is ranked the top destinations for tasting local food, why not take this private tour for the fascinating local food tasting with the help from our local driver?
- Our customer service officer will advise and make adjustment with clients permission accordingly if bad weather or certain attraction is closed for unforeseenable circumstances
- Please ensure you have supporting medical report such as Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate if you have visited Africa or Latin America before
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.