John Gray's Hong by Starlight with Sea Cave Kayaking + Loy Krathong From Phuket
• Go on the world-famous tour of Phang Nga Bay created by the godfather of sea kayaking John Gray.
• Discover the most spectacular scenic regions in Thailand during a cruise to Phang Nga Bay.
• Enjoy kayaking, swimming and relaxing at Hong Island and Panak Island.
• Enjoy an authentic Thai buffet meal on board as you sail through stunning landscapes.
• Take part in a unique Thai tradition of setting floating lanterns on water after dark.
• Discover awesome scenery and create lasting memories of your travels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on the entire Phuket Island or Phuket Airport
- Full board meal plan with lunch, dinner, bottled water and herbal tea
- Comfortable and modern twin-engine escort boat
- Caveman's SOTAR sea kayaks
- Kayak equipment including a dry bag
- Travel insurance
- Life jackets on-board
- English and Chinese speaking tour guide
- National park fees
What's excluded :
• 10:30am – 12:00pm Hotel Pick up
• 12:00pm – 01:00pm Arrive Ao Por, Board our modern Twin-engine escort boat, Thai style light lunch, trip and Nature Game briefing.
• 02:30pm Arrive first island and explore 1-2 caves and Hong Island.
• 03:30pm Return to the escort boat and move to the second island.
• 04:00pm Explore two more caves and Hong Island.
• 06:00pm Thai seafood buffet dinner during Phang Nga Bay Sunset
• 07:00pm Return to your kayak after dark to float your Loi Kratong
• 08:00pm Depart for Ao Por.
• 09:00pm Arrive Ao Por and transfer to your mini-van.
• 09:30pm – 10:00pm Drop off at your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
• Thai seafood buffet dinner - Thai seafood buffet dinner
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off on the entire Phuket Island or Phuket Airport
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket age between 6-12 years.
- Children aged 0-5 years can travel for free.
- Vegetarian food is available upon request, please indicate your special dietary requirements at checkout.
- This tour may not be able to accommodate Halal restrictions.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.