Johannesburg Art Markets
The Valley is one of Johannesburg's oldest suburb, located between Yeoville and Kensington. The Valley has a unique story to tell about Johannesburg in its discovery days. With Johannesburg being constantly gentrified, the valley has a very interesting model put in place to protect it from being gentrified.
The tour will take you through all the different stakeholders found in this part of town from big businesses to start-ups and some of the best artists South Africa has to offer.
The experience will give you a deeper understanding of inclusive models and how communities can self sustain themselves in the 21st century.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Hillbrewed Coffee Co
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hillbrewed Coffee Co, 9 4th St, New Doornfontein, Johannesburg, 2094, South Africa
Meeting point for our tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :9 4th St, New Doornfontein, Johannesburg, 2094, South Africa
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :16 Viljoen St, Lorentzville, Johannesburg, 2094, South Africa
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.