Jog as we talk Living it REAL in Singapore
There's nothing more invigorating than going for an early morning run; except of course being led by a curious local who happens to also be a tourist guide^^
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - At least 2 dishes of local delicacies for a fulfilling brekkie; enough carbs to boost one up for a Brand New Day!
- Coffee and/or Tea - There's at least 13 ways to order our coffees, teas here. Did you know our coffees are roasted with Margarine, Sugar and Corn!?
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Shoes and comfortable run wear
- A meaningful experience many visitors miss out on in this bustling city is seeing the city at the break of dawn.
We will meet at 6am, when the air is still crisp, in the heartlands (our way of calling Singapore’s suburbs). Our chosen meeting point: in one of the county’s most desirable residential areas. We’ll enjoy a jog or brisk walk around the town centre so you can observe the heartlands coming to life and, hopefully, you’ll love it as much as I do.
As a travel entrepreneur and guide in this city, I’ll show you this place I call home from another perspective that is not often covered in a typical tour.
We will walk, jog, run (depending on your chosen pace, of course) and talk about my homeland: its history, the people and what it means to live in a country that has seen rapid advancement within its short 55 years.
Ask me about my experience as a travel entrepreneur and how work life is like in this lightning-paced society.
This is a perfect way to keep fit while making the most of your day. You will get to see Singapore (SG) in a different light - literally, as you will get to watch the sun rise upon the city. Best of all, this is an authentic local experience of the real SG!
• One of the Best Carrot Cake in town! - You've got to taste it for it to be described. Heavenly!
Departure Point :Clementi MRT, 3150 Commonwealth Avenue West, Singapore 129580
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Common sense is key, this is afterall a running experience. In line with local laws and rules, while running, masks are not necessary, although I'm most happy to accommodate what makes guests feel comfortable^^
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.