Jodhpur To Bikaner Via Deshnok Temple One Way Private Transfer
Take a deep dive into Indian history and culture during this 7-hour excursion, which features a Private Tour . You will take a one-way transfer from Jodhpur to Deshnok (Karni Mata Temple) .To Bikaner This tour puts travelers in touch with the culture, religion and heritage of this incredible destination.
After your self-guided excursion in Deshnok , you will be dropped off via car in Bikaner, an ancient city. In Bikaner , you will be taken to the area airport, bus station, Train station or hotel. Meals or drinks are not included.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Taxes and handling charges
- English-speaking driver
- Fuel surcharge
- Pickup and drop-off at hotel, airport, railway station, or bus station
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- One Way Private Transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be picked up in the morning by an English-speaking driver from Jodhpur Airport, Jodhpur Junction Railway Station, the bus station or your centrally located hotel in Jodhpur.
Next, you'll eave for The Karni Mata Temple or the Rat Temple of Rajasthan is situated 30 kms away from the Bikaner city and is dedicated to Karni Mata, a famous mystic of her times, believed to be an incarnation of goddess Durga. The construction of the temple was completed in mughal style, in the early 20th century by Maharaja Ganga Singh. The temple was further adorned by Kundanlal Verma of Hyderabad-based Karni Jewelers in 1999. The silver gates of the temple and the marble carvings were also donated by him.
After sightseeing, you will be transferred via car to Bikaner ,
Departure Point :Jodhpur Airport, Civil Airport Road, Air Force Area, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342011, India
Your centrally-located hotel in Jodhpur, Jodhpur Airport, Railway Station or Bus Station
Return Detail :Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.