Jodhpur Sweets Tours - A Guided Experience
Jodhpur, the second-largest city in the state of Rajasthan, is a popular tourist destination featuring many forts, palaces, and temples.
In this tour, you would enjoy:
1. Mawa Kachori - A very famous dish in the state of Rajasthan. With the crispy and crunchy outer layer, the delicacy is filled with Mawa/khoya and dry fruit mixture.
2. Dal Kachori: Enjoy salty puffed pastry, as some people might call it, fried in ghee.
3. Gulab Jamun: Gulab Jamuns are soft berry sized balls dipped in sugary liquid.
4. Rabdi Laddu: Made with drops of batter of gram flour mixed with Rabri, fried in Desi Ghee, sweetened by dipping in sugary syrup, Rabri Laddu gives a perfect taste.
5. Ghewar: Round, porous sweet very famous in the state of Rajasthan is one of the best delicacy people enjoy.
6. Kesar Peda: Round shaped sweet with Kesar(saffron) is another sweet that would treat your buds.
7. Lassi: It is a drink made from yogurt, slightly sour and a bit sweet, makes it a perfect drink.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Jodhpur sweets tour
- Visit famous shops
- Experienced Guide
- Food Tasting
What's excluded :
Get ready to experience Jodhpur delicacies at its best. If you have a sweet tooth, this tour can serve you the best of Jodhpur and leave with a lot of memories. If you are in Jodhpur, it is mandatory to taste the delicacies here.
The state of Rajasthan is very famous for its dishes and especially sweets. Let your taste buds dance with this sweets tour. When in the state it becomes impossible to ignore the sweets the cities have to offer. Especially, if it is Jodhpur, views the sweets make the mouth water.
To provide you with the best ever experience we have handpicked the shops for you and selected the best delicacy they provide. In this tour whatever you get to eat will leave your buds to taste heavenly and trust us, you would be left with an everlasting taste.
If you are a sweet lover this tour is perfect for you and if you are not this tour will make you one. So let's quench the thirst and book this tour right away and be left with a lot of memories.
Departure Point :Ghantaghar Market, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.