Jodhpur Jaisalmer in 05 Days
Jodhpur is a city in the Thar Desert of the northwest Indian state of Rajasthan. Its 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort is a former palace that’s now a museum, displaying weapons, paintings and elaborate royal palanquins (sedan chairs). Set on on a rocky outcrop, the fort overlooks the walled city, where many buildings are painted the city’s iconic shade of blue.
Jaisalmer is a former medieval trading center and a princely state in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, in the heart of the Thar Desert. Known as the "Golden City," it's distinguished by its yellow sandstone architecture. Dominating the skyline is Jaisalmer Fort, a sprawling hilltop citadel buttressed by 99 bastions. Behind its massive walls stand the ornate Maharaja's Palace and intricately carved Jain temples.
per adult from
What's included :
- 04 Nights Accommodation in Heritage Hotels with Breakfast
- All transfer & sightseeing by Air Condition Vehicle
- English Speaking Guide for Jodhpur & Jaisalmer Sightseeing
- All applicable taxes
- Meeting & assistance as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Any train fare & air fare
- Monument fees
- Lunch or Dinner
- Personal expenses like laundry & tips
- Day 01: - Arrival Jodhpur + Drive Jaisalmer
Arrival Jodhpur Airport, met & straight drive to Jaisalmer. Arrival Jaisalmer & check in into hotel. (O/n at Jaisalmer)
Day 02: - Am Jaisalmer City Tour + Pm Sand Dunes
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to visit Jaisalmer City which includes visit of Jaisalmer Fort, Gadisar Lake, Saleem Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Patwon Ki Haveli & later in the evening proceed for Sand Dunes to enjoy sunset on the back of Camel. (O/n at Jaisalmer)
Day 03: - Drive Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
After breakfast at hotel, drive from Jaisalmer to Jodhpur & on the way visit of Osian City. Arrival Jodhpur & check in into hotel. (O/n at Jodhpur)
Day 04: - Jodhpur Sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to visit Jodhpur city which includes visit of Ummed Bhawan, Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Clock Tower, Sadar Bazar & Mandore Garden. (O/n at Jodhpur)
Day 05: - Departure Transfer
After breakfast at hotel, met & transferred to Jodhpur Airport to board the further destination flight.
End of The Tour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.