Jiufen, jinguashi, yinyang one day private tour guide (English service)
1. Professional guides lead the experience of real Taiwanese, how to play nine copies, and in-depth understanding of nine historical and cultural
2. Departure from Taipei by bus, explore the secrets of Jiufen Old Street, Taiwan 360-degree viewing platform - Baoshi Mountain Observation Deck, Liukeng Slope Cableway, overlooking Jinguashi, Jiufen, Yinyang Sea
Jiufen in Taiwan is a must-visit place for anyone. There were many stories of getting rich overnight in this mountain city, followed by the orange cat from Taipei.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide fee
What's excluded :
- Meal cost
- Transportation costs-Taipei-Jiufen round-trip passenger and bus fares
- Other personal consumption
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jiufen Old Street, Jiufen Old Street, New Taipei
With an unmatched old town atmosphere and seaside flair, Jiufen (九份) is a must see spot when visiting northern Taiwan. Always teeming with tourists, you might notice that Japanese people make up a huge proportion of the crowds gathered. Many are keen to catch a glimpse of the setting of Hayao Miyazaki's Academy Award winning “Spirited Away”, especially the iconic red lanterns. We will take you to visit Jiufen Old Street in depth, introduce you to each interesting spot, and taste the secret food that local people know.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Baoshihshan Scenic Lookout, Qitang Rd., Ruifang Dist, Ruifang, New Taipei Taiwan
The "Asahi Pavilion" is a good place to enjoy the sunrise. The viewing platform can see 360-degree invincible landscapes, including Keelung Mountain, Wuer Teapot Mountain, Yinyang Sea, 13-story ruins, Jingua Stone, Jinshui Highway, etc. Ground, panoramic views of the mountains and sea and sky; if you go in autumn, you can see the mountain swaying flowers swaying in the wind like waves. It is also worth mentioning that there is also a hidden scenic spot called "Mine Transport Railway" next to the mountain at the time of the report. As long as you sit facing away from the camera facing the yin and yang sea, you can take great pictures. The beauty of artistic conception, the finished product is quite eye-catching!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Yin Yang Sea, Shuinandong, Ruifang, New Taipei Taiwan
The "yin and yang sea" of Shuiyudong is a natural phenomenon formed by natural minerals. The most unique feature is that the seawater is "half golden and half blue". Because the water from the mountain stream in Jinguashi Mountain area flows into the sea, the mineral content in the water is quite high, so the estuary has formed a half-golden and half-blue wonder for many years.
Departure Point :Zhongxiao Fuxing Station, No. 302, Section 3, Zhongxiao E Rd, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Korean Service 12/5/2019 - 10/20/2021
Mandarin/English service 12/6/2019 - 10/20/2021
Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.