Jinshanling Great Wall Morning Hiking Tour
Precious chance to see Jinshanling Great Wall which is the remote and isolated section of the Great Wall. Jinshanling Great Wall connects Simatai Section of the wall in the east and Gubeikou section in the west. It is the most representative part of the Chinese brick-made dragon architecture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour assistant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Cable car fee
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Jinshanling Great Wall is located in Luanping County, Hebei Province. It is the best-preserved section of the Great Wall, with many original features. The earliest part of the wall was built in 1368, during the Ming Dynasty.
• Jinshanling Great Wall, Chengde Shi, Luanping County 068250 China
Departure Point :Beijing, Beijing
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off service in Beijing downtown hotels within the 2nd Ring Road.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that we can provide the pick- up service within 2nd ring road of Beijing. If your hotel is over the limitation, the local operator will reconfirm you the pick up point.
- The approximate day tour itinerary and schedule above is for reference only, and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary and schedule is subject to change at the time of booking order is confirmed
- Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion
- This is a hiking tour, if you wish to experience a cable car during the tour, it's at your own cost
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to frequent increase in traffic & resulting congestion in the city, we unfortunately no longer offer any drop off service after the tour. However, we offer the drop-off along the following main point after the tour. You may wish to get down at one of the points mentioned below: 1. Dongzhimen subway station 2. Wangfujing Pedestrian street north gate 3. Qian’men street
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.