JFK or LGA package only (Round trip transfer plus VIP Contrasts)
Our 2 decades of experience in this industry make us unique! Our main characteristic is the quality of the service and knowing New York in detail we offer you valuable tips, for you, family and useful friends for your stay in the Big Apple, whether your first visit or that you are back in this great city.
This package is available only with a minimum of 03 people per reservation
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tipping (Recommended)
- Includes the airport-hotel transfer, we schedule the VIP Contrasts tour, which can be Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday, includes the transfer from the hotel-airport.
Tour Details VIP Contrasts
This Tour starts from your hotel in Manhattan.
We will pass by the Cotton Club and the Apollo Theater in Harlem and then reach the Bronx where we will see the Yankee Stadium, the civic center and the command where the movie “The Strong Apache” was filmed with Paul Newman. Continuing with the activity we will arrive to the south of the Bronx appreciating some graffiti, which shows us the changes that that sector is having, later we will cross the White Stone Bridge “Whitestone Bridge”, entering the residential area of Queens County “Malba”.
Continuing through Flushing Meadows, where the "USTA National Tennis Center" is held. Later we will cross the Kosciuszko bridge to enter Brooklyn, where we will have a tour of the Orthodox, radical and extremist Jewish community. We will cross the Brooklyn Bridge to end our tour in Chinatown / Little Italy.
Departure Point :
For international flights with 05 hours in advance leaving the hotel For domestic flights with 04 hours in advance leaving the hotel
AirportsJohn F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430LaGuardia Airport, East Elmhurst, NY 11371
Return Detail :Manhattan, New York, NY, USA - The hotel transfer - between streets 14 and 72 - to the airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.