Jewish private shore excursion in Athens, 6 hours
This 6 hours Jewish tour in Athens is a unique private tour, specifically designed for Jewish people visiting Athens from their cruise, or for those interested in this intriguing part of the city. Our Jewish private shore excursion in Athens offer an excellent chance to combine Ancient Greek with Jewish culture in just a few hours.
Highlights of the half-day Jewish tour in Athens
Visit the old and new Synagogue of Athens
The Jewish museum of Athens
Visit the Acropolis and Parthenon
Enjoy a city tour in Athens with a professional English-speaking driver
The Jewish tour is available as a shore excursion from your cruise ship at the Port of Piraeus (Athens)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- A professional English speaking driver with good knowledge in history and...
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Pick-up from the cruise ship pier at Port of Piraeus Road tolls and local...
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your...
- Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Athens, Athens, Attica
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Piraeus port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.