Jewish heritage tour of Mumbai
We will tour the following Jewish sites, and I will relay fascinating stories of Jews, and their heritage in Mumbai and other mumbai highlights
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Sassoon Docks (a fishing boat village and dock where 40% of India’s fish are caught.
Kenneseth Eliyahoo Synagogue, which has incredible blue interior and exterior filled with books for sale on Jewish Culture.
David Sassoon Library, where we will visit the deck to get a great view of the Fort District of Mumbai.
Shaar Harahamim or Gate of Mercy Synagogue, built in 1796, Mumbai’s oldest synagogue.
Magen David Synagogue, and the Sassoon Children’s school.
We will also drive past other landmarks of Mumbai like: Victoria Terminus (an incredibly beautiful Sarascenic building), Crawford Market, Dhobi Ghat (the largest open air laundry in the world!) Marine Drive (the queens necklace), Flora Fountain, etc.
If we have the time and only if you are interested, we will visit Victoria Terminus the UNESCO heritage site where over a million people catch their trains daily.
Departure Point :MUMBAI HOTEL OR CRUISE TERMINAL
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :MUMBAI HOTEL OR CRUISE TERMINAL
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.