Jewish Ghetto and Navona Food Wine and Sightseeing Tour of Rome
Enjoy delicious local cuisine on this 4-hour guided Food, Wine, and Sightseeing Tour in the heart of Rome. From fresh meats, fish, and vegetables to pizza, pasta, and desserts, sample a wide assortment of foods and wines produced locally for exceptional flavor and a memorable experience. Your friendly local guide will share stories as you visit famous historical sites and tucked-away eateries you’d never find on your own. The highlight of this gourmet experience is a rich dinner among the ruins of an ancient theater.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Over 10 different food tastings
- Rich dinner among the ruins of Rome's most ancient theater
- Local expert guide
- Small-group or private tour (depending on option selected)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit of the Interior of the Jewish Synagogue
- Meet your guide in central Rome to begin a 4-hour evening excursion through the Campo Marzio and Jewish Ghetto neighborhoods in Rome, some of the oldest districts in the city.
Departure Point :Piazza Mattei, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:45 PM
Return Detail :Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change.
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the "special requirements" field on booking.
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option.
- This tour does NOT accommodate gluten-free or vegan participants.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.