Jewellery Quarter walking tour in Birmingham
The Jewellery Quarter is an area of central Birmingham, UK.
It is a huge tourist attraction. Many workshops here retain their 19th century appearance. Do you know that 40% of all UK jewellery is made in this quarter? It is also home to the world's largest Assay Office. A unique charismatic guide will take you on a walk through the unique Jewellery Quarter and St. Paul's Square. You will visit The Coffin Works. Do you know what makes this place so special? What used to be a factory in the Jewellery Quarter is now a Museum. Do you know that this Museum is one of the best free tourist attractions in Europe? A Jewellery Quarter tour, this unusual trip will captivate you with its uniqueness and coziness.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, England
The Assay Office,
The Coffin Works,
St Pauls Square and Church,
Jewellery Quarter and Museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bullring & Grand Central, Moor St, Birmingham B5 4BU, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.