Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort Private Airport Shuttle
We provide professionally driven private shuttle transportation to ensure that your stay in Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort is worth-while. We have wide varieties of cars and minivans and they are made available for your total satisfaction.
Our private airport transfers service pick's you up at the Montego Bay Airport and takes you to your destination with no hidden charges. For your departure transfers our driver will always be at the hotel lobby in time to return you to the airport to catch your flight.
per adult from
15 to 25 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way or Round-trip private transfer option available
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or car base on availability
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Book a private airport transfers from Montego Bay Airport and enjoy personalized service, without unnecessary stops. There is no need to worry even if your flight is delayed because our agent monitors your flight and keeps the driver updated. Once your greeted at the airport, you will be escorted to the vehicle and taken directly to your destination. Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort Private Airport Shuttle are comfortable, reliable and very safe.
Departure Point :1: Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
2: Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa – All-Inclusive Resort, Rose Hall Main Road, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :Jewel Grande To MBJ Airport 9/1/2019 - 9/30/2021
Jewel Grand Roundtrip Transfer 9/1/2019 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM
MBJ Airport To Jewel Grande 9/1/2019 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.