JETOVATOR a new water EXPERIENCE in CANCUN. With Training, Instructor, Equipment
Experience a new kind of aquatic adventure on the Jetovator as you fly across the Nichupte Lagoon on a flying aquatic bike!
The Jetovator is a hybrid watercraft that blends the powerful performance of a modern jet ski with a unique riding style similar to a motorcycle or moped.
Our experts are trained to offer you a complete information on this activity. Your instructor will provide you with detailed guidance information in which the equipment will be presented and safety signs will be specified. You do not need any previous experience to enjoy this new water sport!
We are a premium full-service water sports training and aoutdoor activities company dedicated to create fun, joyful and amazing experiences for all our friends and clients. We have all the sanitary measures to protect your health throughout this amazing journey.
Ride the Jetovator and enjoy the Caribean paradise!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Service
- Bathrooms and showers areas
- Guided Jetovator session.
- Safety equipment (lifejacket & helmet).
- Specialized bilingual pilot.
What's excluded :
- Federal Tax Port ($13 USD PER PERSON)
- Lockers (optional $3 USD)
- Photos and videos (Optional. Extra cost)
Your aquatic excursion begins on our dock, outfitted with all the necessary safety equipment, overlooking the spectacular waters of the Nichupte Lagoon, where you join our incredible instructor for a quick lesson outlining the Jetovator's simple controls. You will have an instruction session from your certified pilot on a floating platform, to learn how to use the equipment correctly and all the safety recomendations that you need to know.
Your instructor will take care of the throttle while you soar into the air and begin flying, powered only by the massive streams of water that are shooting out from the bottom of your Jetovator. As you get to know the machine’s controls, move in 3 dimensions as you feel the adrenaline rush of a wholly new experience.
After your flight, you’ll go back to the dock and take off your gear. While participating, remember you can not bring cameras of any kind. If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to do the activity.
We have all the sanitary measures to protect your health throughout this amazing journey.
• Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
• La Isla Shopping Village, Blvd Kukulkan km 12.5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Departure Point :Cancun Lighthouse Restaurant, Blvd. Kukulcan 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You must be 12 years old to realise this activity. If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian's permission.
- While participating in the activity, you cannot bring cameras of any kind, drones, or valuables things.
- Minimum weight to use the Jetovator is 100 lbs & maximum 285 lbs.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.