Jet Ski trip in the North of Menorca
The half an hour jet ski excursion visits La Mola cliffs in Fornells and Cala Tosqueta. It's a mix of adventure, adrenaline and nature. For your safety, we have qualificated instructors.
The one hour trip starts in our base in Fornells, visiting La Mola cliffs, Punta Pentinat, Cala Tosqueta, stop at Es Macar de Sa Llosa to have a soft drink and come back along the 20 km route around the windest and inaccessible part of Menorca.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life vest
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
Our departures are always guided, through pre-determined routes and carried out by a qualified instructor. We include a life vest and if it's necessary, we have neoprene suits. Our prices are for jet ski interchangeably of the occupancy (one or two persons).
• Dia Complert, Paseo Maritim Gumersind Riera 41, 07748 Mercadal, Menorca Spain
Departure Point :Dia Complert excursiones y actividades en Menorca, AVD. PASSEIG MARÍTIM, 41, 07748 Fornells, Illes Balears, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 16 years old
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.