Jesuit Ruins of San Inácio Mini Argentina - Private
On a guided tour and in private and bilingual service, we pickup you at your hotel, and for an average of 10 hours, we guide you to Ruins of San Ignacio, at Misiones Province, in Argentina.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Ruinas de San Ignacio
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off NOT INCLUDED Belmond Hotel or hotels out from Brazil's borders
- Products, food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponte Tancredo Neves, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-650 Brazil
Across the border from Brazil to Argentina.
Stop At: Ruinas de San Ignacio, Casa de la Provincia de Misiones Avda. Santa Fe 989, San Ignacio Argentina
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel or Hostel where you are staying, at Foz do Iguaçu City; with the exception of Belmond Hoteldas Cataratas.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants Language choosed is required at time of booking: English, or Spanish, or Portuguese
- Remember to check the visa requirement to enter Argentina.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.