Jerusalem Full-Day Tour from Tel Aviv
Your full day group tour to Jerusalem starts with a drive in an air-conditioned coach from Tel-Aviv to first stop at Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. We continue to visit Mount Zion with the room of last supper, Dormition Abbey and King David’s Tomb, before moving on to the Old City . Experience the religious, historical and interesting aspects this beautiful city has to offer visiting the Jewish, Armenian and Christian quarters ; Walk through the Cardo and hear the history of this ancient roman road ; Visit the Western Wall .
Walk the way of sorrows, Via Dolorosa to get to the Church of holy Sepulchre. On the way out of the Old city , enjoy the authentic market place . We end our day tour with a visit to Yad Vashem , the memorial to the Holocaust before returning to the point of departure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Small-group tour (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dormition Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Yad Vashem - The World Holocaust Remembrance Center
- Entry/Admission - King David's Tomb
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- After Tel-Aviv hotel pick ups, our small group tour departs to Jerusalem, the holiest city in the world. The first stop is Mount of Olives, where you will enjoy a panoramic view of the city.
We then proceed to Mount Zion, home to the room of the Last Supper, which commemorates Jesus last supper with his disciples;
the Dormition Abbey, a marvelous church marking the site where Virgin Mary is said to have died and arrive to visit King David's tomb.
We enter the Old City to discover it's different quarters. We walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters , through the Cardo, the recently excavated Roman road to the Wailing Wall (Kotel). We then continue to the Christian quarter where we walk through the Via Dolorosa, the “Way of Sorrows” to visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Passing by the local oriental bazaar market, we head towards the vehicle; we drive to the New City where we stop for a visit at Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial to the Holocaust.
Note: Yad Vashem is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays. On these days we substitute a visit to the Holocaust memorial with a visit to the picturesque neighborhood of Ein Karem, traditionally known as birthplace of John the Baptist ; We stop by Mary's spring and continue to visit the impressive Church of John the Baptist before returning to the point of departure .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Modest dress and head covering are required for visiting holy sites
- Children under 10 years old are not permitted at Yad Vashem
- Tour commentary is provided in multiple languages
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.