Jerez de la Frontera History and Art Walking Tour
Guided tour where you will enjoy unique surroundings and a particular architectural style visiting the streets, squares, buildings and major civic monuments of historical and artistic heritage of Jerez that still retain the essence of centuries past.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Jerez de la Frontera, is the most prominent city of the province of Cadiz, to preserve an important historical and artistic heritage. It was where the Tartessos settled. Later it was Phoenician colony and site of later civilizations such as Roman, Visigoth and Muslim. Cultures that left their mark in Jerez.
We have designed an interesting tourist, cultural and artistic itinerary, so you can discover all the charms that offers Jerez de la Frontera. In our tour of the historic center of Jerez, you will meet to detail and enjoy a unique city. Its special architecture, streets, monuments, landmark buildings and squares; corners that still preserve the essence of the past.
A must-see Historical Center.
Departure Point :Plaza del Arenal, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by 2 adults minimum
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Mobile phone number of the customer must be provided to the company when the reservation is made
- In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages
- Andalusia Tour Travel is not responsible for the delay takes place at the entrance of the monuments, either by the organization and / or internal management of the monument.
- The abandonment or separation from the group during the guided tour involves loss of any right to claim.
- If any change is produced in any visit, it shall be informed at the time of booking or at the beginning of the service, being valid and definitive information provided by the guide at the start of the visit. Any of the places specified in the development of each of the visits, may be replaced by another of similar category or characteristics, whether special or force majeure circumstances oblige us to do so.
- Please be punctual at the scheduled time, otherwise Andalusia Tour Travel is exempt from any responsibility and shall be deemed as service performed.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- 1. Visits will not exceed 19 people 2. The safety distance of 1,5 meters between clients will be maintained 3. The use of a mask is mandatory. The client must wear her own mask 4. Clients who do not wear their own mask will be denied admission and the amount of the service will NOT be refunded.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.