Jerash Half Day Tour from Dead Sea
Join a group every Monday to visit Jerash, one of the largest and most well preserved sites of Roman architecture in the world to this day. Jerash has paved streets with the classic architecture of colonnades, famous hilltop temples, beautiful theaters, wide public squares and plazas, baths, fountains and city walls. Many of the attractions are still in exceptional condition.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transfer by a leisure air conditioned vehicle according number of participants (seat in coach)
- Local English-speaking guide for classic visit of Jerash
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
What's excluded :
- Local guide where not mentioned
- All type of meals, beverages and water
- Infant meals
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Any other service not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jerash Ruins, Jerash Jordan
You will be picked up from your hotel in Dead Sea to head north to visit Jerash - The most complete and well preserved city of the Roman Empire. Jerash is one of the Decapolis cities to the north of Amman. During the Roman Empire it was often called “Pompoeii of the East”. Alexander the Great first built Jerash in the 2nd century B.C. We will enter through the main gate of the city and visit its Oval Plaza, Colonnaded Street as well as it theaters, and temples. The choice is almost endless; seeing believes what Jerash has to offer. It is a journey in time!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel in the Dead Sea areaDates: MondaysReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The order of visits may vary.
- No refund for any unused services by the clients.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.