Jerash & Ajloun Day Tour (Lunch Included)
Jerash: Jerash lies on a plain surrounded by hilly wooded areas and fertile basins. Conquered by General Pompey in 63 BC, it came under Roman rule and was one of the ten great Roman cities of the Decapolis League.The city's golden age came under Roman rule, during which time it was known as Gerasa, and the site is now generally acknowledged to be one of the best-preserved Roman provincial towns in the world.
Ajloun: The marvels of nature and the genius of medieval Arab military architecture have given northern Jordan two of the most important ecological and historical attractions in the Middle East: the sprawling pine forests of the Ajlun-Dibbine area, and the towering Ayyubid castle at Ajlun, which helped to defeat the Crusaders eight centuries ago.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation in a modern A/C vehicle
- Bottled water per person
- 02 hour English speaking guide in Jerash for groups of up to 6 people
- Private English speaking guide through all touring activities for groups larger than 7
- All applicable taxes including 16% governmental tax, and a 10% service charge at present
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Extra bottled water
- Any other personal expenses
- Depart from your hotel in Amman in a private modern A/C vehicle, then visit one of the best preserved cities of the Decapolis: Jerash, with its colonnaded streets and ancient theaters.
After leaving Jerash, you will drive up to Ajloun to visit the castle of Ajloun built on one of Jordan’s highest mountains overlooking the Jordan Valley.
As part of your tour, you will enjoy a delicious traditional meal at one of the restaurants.
Upon completion of your tour, you will be driven back to your hotel in Amman.
This tour will certainly take your breath away! Get ready for a marvelous experience
Departure Point :Depends on your location
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up and drop off location will depend on your preference
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.