Jerash & Ajloun & Umm Qais Private Day tour
*Our prices are per vehicle not per person.
*We do these tours since 2015.
*Our drivers are very well trained and speaks excellent English.
*We always give you a free time in all places to make your experience much enjoyable!
*When you book any of our product, you will get 10% DISCOUNT at all of our other products.
*Contact us for other products and how to get discounts.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Available for purchase
- Dinner - Available for purchase
- Snacks - Available for purchase
- Guides (available on site)
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Ajlun Castle (Qala'at ar-Rabad)
- Entry/Admission - UMm Qays Archeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jerash Ruins, Jerash Jordan
Enjoy the biggest Roman city outside of Rome, and you will be amazed how much that city is still very will preserved!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ajlun Castle (Qala'at ar-Rabad), Ajlun Jordan
Visit one of strongest Islamic castles in the world which was built almost 1000 years ago, on your way there you will pass some of the amazing forests of Ajloun.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: UMm Qays Archeological Site, Irbid Jordan
Visit one of the 10 Decapolis cities of the Roman Empire (Gadara) or as its called now (Umm Qais).
Gadara was a center of Greek culture in the region, considered one of its most Hellenized and enjoying special political and religious status specially in the third century BC.
It also has an amazing view for the lake of Galilee and Golan Mountains.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all travelers from any place in Amman or Airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.