Jeep Tours Dominican Life
Get to know the Dominican Republic a bit differently. We organize this personal trip with a small group of people to meet the less well-known, but amazingly beautiful mountains, small villages and untouched ‘tourist-free’ beaches. Owned and well-equipped Jeeps allow you to enjoy the variety of challenging terrain behind the wheel and the eye-catching view at the breaks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- START TIME:
Passengers will be picked up at the front desk of the hotel in the morning between 8:00 and 8:45, return to the hotel between 16:30 and 17:00.
– Use of the Jeeps with a sufficient amount of fuel
– Buffet-style lunch
– Non-alcoholic beverages
WHAT TO BRING:
– Change of clothes
– Driving licence (no matter what country)
GOOD TO KNOW:
– The excursion starts certain days, it is in English, spanish, hungaro, russo
– The vehicle may only be driven by persons over 18 years.
– Passengers are picked up at the hotel reception at a specified time.
– On the arriving bus, look for the following logo: ‘SEE MORE TRAVEL SERVICES’.
Travel by minibus to the place where we pick the Jeeps up.
The journey takes 15-30 minutes. Personal check-in at reception. Air conditioned, comfortable minibuses of 8-10 people with experienced drivers. The morning departure and dewfall make the palm trees even more beautiful during our journey, which leads through beautiful valleys.
On the go.
You can see the everyday life of the small villages, schools, and local shops.
We first go through some sugarcane plantations and then we arrive to the famous Palo Viejo highlands and get familiar with the cocoa and banana plantations, landlord residences and gain insight into the everyday lives of the locals.
During a small break, we can have lunch at a local restaurant in Higüey, which is the largest city on the eastern shore. The local market, the chaos is one of the most interesting sights of the excursion.
Cocoa and coffee.
We can get to know the traditional production of the cacao and coffee and we can enjoy the wonderful view.
We descend to the beach and continue our journey towards Nisibon and Laguna Nisibon, then we visit a tobacco factory towards La Seyba.
We can ride on horseback on demand, and in the evenings we can enjoy the famous CarWash music.
We return to the hotels in the afternoon.
Departure Point :punta cana hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.