JEEP TOUR - With Cultural Tourism Guide
Jeep Tour to Waterfalls and Cachaça Stills with Cultural Tourism Guide registered by the Ministry of Tourism, will have information from the Brazilian colonial period to the present day. Focusing on the history of Paraty and its economic cycles, Ouro; Sugarcane liquor; Coffee; Historical Isolation and; Tourism.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting Cachaça in Stills (courtesy)
What's excluded :
- Option of scripts.
Jeep Tour by Waterfalls, Stills, Beaches or Traditional Communities (Indigenous Villages, Quilombo do Campinho, Vilas Caiçaras).
1st Road Waterfalls + Stills
Waterfalls: Toboggan; Tarzan; Power plant; White Rock; 7 Falls
Stills: Engenho Douro; White Rock; Paratiana
2º Script Trinity
Praia do Cepilho; Rancho Beach; Praia do Meio; Caixadaço beach.
3rd Route Traditional Communities
Quilombo; Indigenous village; Vila Caiçara (Beach)
• Cachoeira do Toboga, Estrada RJ 165 - Km 8 Igreja da Penha, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
• Cachoeira da Pedra Branca, Estrada Paraty-Cunha Apos a Ponte Branca, Segue-se a Direita, ate o Final, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Alambique Engenho D'Ouro, Estrada Paraty-Cunha, 7833, Km 8 Penha, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
• Alambique Cachaca Pedra Branca, Estrada da Pedra Branca Km 1 Sítio Pedra Branca, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
• Alambique Paratiana, Estrada da Pedra Branca Km 1, 1100, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
• Praia do Cepilho, Primeira Praia de Trindade, Trindade, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Trindade Praia, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Meio Beach, Trindade, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Praia do Cachadaco, Teste, Trindade, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Estrada Paraty Mirim Aldeia Itaxim Guarani M'Bia Paraty Mirim, Paraty Mirim, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
• Estrada Paraty Mirim Igreja Nossa Senhora Da Conceicao Paraty Mirim Praia Paraty Mirim, Paraty Mirim, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
• Paraty-Mirim Beach, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
• Baked fish - With banana and shrimp flour, heart of palm, pupunha cream, salad and beans.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We search for JEEP Land Rover Defender 4x4 in the Pousadas and in the Quay of Paraty.We pick up you with JEEP Land Rover Defender 4X4 on The Hostels and Port of Paraty.Ports
- Porto Paraty, Cais de Paraty, 73-261 - Centro Histórico, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Following health safety standards by the local Protocols applied against Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.