Jeep Tour to Da Nang city: Marble Mountain - Buddha Statue- Peak Monkey Mountain
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00/13:00:Our guide pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An City . Transfer to the Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Next Stop is Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam facing the sea.
Continue our Trip to The Top of Son Tra peninsula, we ride off-the-beaten-track toward peak to visit the former heliport and radar station built by American air force in the past, these are the best locations to capture panoramic views of local fishing village and Pacific Ocean. If we are lucky, we will meet the endangered colorful monkeys, This is a fun ride on paved roads through pristine jungle to admire the beauty of nature.
12:30/17:30:Return to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An City
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance ticket & Elevator Ticket at Marble Mountain
- Private Army Jeep with safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain)
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
What's excluded :
- Meals, Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains, which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. From Marble Mountains you can get great city and ocean views and we will explore the natural caves in the mountain and visit the holy pagoda. Your guide will tell you all about the significance of these mountains both spiritually and historically.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Son Tra Mountain (Monkey Mountain), Da Nang Vietnam
The Top of Son Tra peninsula, we ride off-the-beaten-track toward peak to visit the former heliport and radar station built by American air force in the past, these are the best locations to capture panoramic views of local fishing village and Pacific Ocean. If we are lucky, we will meet the endangered colorful monkeys, This is a fun ride on paved roads through pristine jungle to admire the beauty of nature.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest one in Việt Nam, which is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Sơn Trà Peninsula in Đa Nang. The statue sits on the mountains facing the sea with 17 floors in the statue lặp, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.