Jeep Tour - Tijuca Tropical Forest
In an open jeep, explore the rainforest of Tijuca National Park on a half-day eco-tour. With guided walks along the trails, it will be possible to see monkeys, sloths, coatis and many birds.
Take in the panoramic view of Vista Chinesa and know that you are in one of the largest Urban Forests in the World, a little piece of Atlantic Forest in the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation in a convertible jeep
- Professional guidance
- Passenger insurance
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Floresta da Tijuca, Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
The type of vegetation and relief, added to the extensive and varied fluvial system, give the Forest an Atlantic tropical climate (hot and humid, varying between 18ºC and 26ºC).
At the first stop, you will be guided by a light hiking trail, and soon you will reach “Cachoeira dos Macacos”, take a deep breath, feel the purity of the air and the intense smell of the forest. Perceive your surroundings, wildlife is abundant here and possibly, you will find many birds, whole families of coatis, and monkeys - nails, sloths, and many other animals walking around these areas.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vista Chinesa, Estrada Dona Castorina Parque Nacional Da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-320 Brazil
Built at the beginning of the century. XX in honor of the Chinese and the import of tea cultivation in Brazil. It is one of the most beautiful viewpoints in Rio de Janeiro!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cascatinha Taunay, Estrada Floresta da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-510 Brazil
35 meters of waterfall and a delicious natural pool.
Public toilets and place to supply sueeze with pure and fresh water.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Departures on the fringes and hotels of the South, Center and West Zone.Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before departure.If the traveler is in another location, a meeting point will be arranged.Airports
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Píer Mauá, Av. Rodrigues Alves - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20091-000, Brazil
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Jeeps sanitized with ozone. Everyone will be instructed to wash their hands whenever possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.